1¿What documents do I need to hire a scooter or motorbike and how to make a reservation?
Please make sure you can provide all the following before making a reservation:
- Valid passport with minimum 6 months until expiration.
- Driving license with clear motorcycle endorsement.
- Valid debit/credit card with sufficient funds to cover the security deposit hold.
Then just go to our "book now" section to make a reservation. You will need to pay the rental fee to confirm your booking. Deposit will be paid right before the release of the bikes in cash.
2¿Where can I pick up and drop off the rental bikes?
You can pick up and drop off the bikes at our place in Carrera 71a #5-76.
3¿What is included in the rental price?
- Use of the motorbike during the rental term with unlimited mileage.
- One or two helmets upon request.
- SOAT (mandatory insurance to drive in Colombia, which includes basic medical coverage for rider, pillion and any 3rd party involved in a traffic accident).
4¿Can I ride the motorbikes off-road?
We could only accept changes in your booking up to 48 hours after its confirmation and at least 72 hours before the rental start date agreed. If you need to rearrange the pick-up time without the required notice, the drop off time will remain the same as previously scheduled.
5¿Can I change the dates in a reservation?
We could only accept changes up to 48 hours after its confirmation and at least 24 hours before the rental start date agreed.
If you need to rearrange the pick-up time without the required notice, the drop off time will remain the same as previously scheduled.
6¿How long will the deposit be held?
The deposit will be refunded in full after six working days of the rental termination if no damages or traffic infractions have been found. In the case of deductions taking place, it could take up to 10 working days to receive an explanation of costs and get the refund done after deductions.
7¿What can I do if the motorbike breaks down on the road?
Our motorbikes are well maintained and we do our best to avoid this kind of situation. However, in the event of a breakdown, you just need to contact us straight away so we can handle the situation to get you back on wheels as soon as possible.